The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is the newest addition to the Max Trainer series that promises to give fitness enthusiasts effective workouts without risks of injuries. This machine is very different from the other cardio training equipments that you will find in the gym. The main reason why the Max Trainer equipments are hot-sellers is because they offer zero-impact workouts. So, they can be used by both seasoned athletes and beginners. If you find that you can afford this equipment, you should go ahead and purchase the M7 because it is an attractive and sleek machine designed to offer you a comprehensive full body workout.
Reasons to buy the Max Trainer M7:
- Resistance: When you choose the M7, you can benefit from multiple resistance levels. You can adjust this to your convenience. There are as many as 20 resistance levels which may be suitably adjusted with the turn of a dial. Depending on the level of resistance you select, you lower body can experience a stair-stepper movement or an elliptical trainer movement. The upper body muscle groups get the perfect workout and become far more toned than what you can hope to get when training on a standard elliptical trainer machine.
- Safe: The best part about working out on this machine is that you do not end up feeling over exhausted since all the workouts are low in impact and will never cause injuries or hurt your joint and back muscles.
- Faster Calorie Burn: When you work out on the Max Trainer M7 you can enjoy a full body workout which will help you burn many more calorie than you could hope to on a regular elliptical trainer or a treadmill.
- Ergonomic Design: This machine has an overall sleek and compact design which does not take up too much space in your home. The moving handles are more effective than those in any elliptical trainer and they have been fitted with commercial-quality ergonomically-designed grips. There is also a chest strap for monitoring the user’s heart-rate. Users can save up to 4 user profiles on this machine to track their workout progress and stay motivated. Besides, the machine is also fitted with media shelf and bottle holders.
- Built-in Programs: The Max Trainer M7 is fitted with preset workout programs like the Max Interval, Smart Max Interval, Fitness Test, Calorie Goal, Fat Burn etc. There are dual modes, Performance Mode and Manual Mode. The customers can also get access to 4 treadmill workouts using the free Motion Traxx app on their mobiles. You can also send your data automatically to the Bowflex app in order to track your workout statistics.
- Warranty and Guarantee: This machine comes with an attractive 3-year warranty which is much longer than the warranty provided by manufacturers for products like this.
Given these benefits, it comes as no surprise why the Max Trainer M7 is becoming so popular amongst consumers today. This machine offers multiple resistance levels and a variety of interval training workouts which can keep you feeling motivated and challenged all the way. The machine is better than other cardio training equipments in the market because it offers zero impact workouts that are not harmful for users. This makes it very suitable for long distance runner, people recovering from injuries or those wanting to work out without experiencing joint pains.