When you run to stay fit, you can not only burn calories but also achieve toned muscles. The Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 model seeks to achieve exactly the same results without the pains and injuries that running may cause. It offers low-impact workouts which will not make you strain your joints like knees and risks of injuries are practically negligible. At the same time, the machine is highly effective for fitness conscious people who are not able to take much time out for workouts in the gym. This unique machine provides a premier walking workout experience. It combines the motions of a stair-stepper, a treadmill and an elliptical trainer all into one machine.
Why should you invest in the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200?
- Effective Workouts: the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 is fitted with extra long treadles similar to the treadmill; these have belts to move upwards and downwards. This unique motion helps you burn more than twice the number of calories you are likely to burn on a regular treadmill or an elliptical trainer.
- Safety: This machine is fitted with long treadles for easy get-up and get-down convenience and there is a rear platform for additional safety. The frame is sturdy and can hold up to nearly 300 pounds easily.
- User-Friendly Equipment: The Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 is popular because it comes with an interactive easy-to-use console. The overall design is sleek but spacious with two cup holders, dual-purpose USB port, and media holder having strong grips. The screen has a fully-backlit display and Bluetooth connectivity which can easily sync with the Treadclimber app. The LCD display allows the user to track the speed, time, calories burned and distance; this helps him to monitor his workout progress. The TC200 has built-in fitness programs too and there are contact grip sensors for monitoring heart rate.
- Design: The TC200 has a unique three-in-one design which allows you to burn calories much faster than any other cardio training equipment. The design is sleek and compact which will not take up much space at home. The machine is also fitted with transport wheels for convenient movement.
- Customizability: Users can benefit from the built-in workout programs that offer interval training. They can even track their progress and get access to Motion Traxx programs online. You can store as many as four user profiles on this machine and each user is free to set his personalized fitness goals.
- Warranty: This machine comes with an attractive 3-year warranty and a unique money back guarantee that lets the consumer return the product within 6 weeks if he is not happy with it.
These key benefits show why the Bowflex Treadclimber TC200 is so popular as a cardio training machine. The best part about working out on this equipment is that you will not strain your joints; this makes it convenient and useful for both newcomers and seasoned athletes. The design is sleek and attractive, but at the same time, it is space-saving. It comes as a fantastic alternative to standard treadmills and elliptical trainers. Moreover, you can buy it to try it for a period of 6 weeks and can even claim a complete refund when you are not satisfied with the results.